Sunday 8 April 2012

The Wonderful World of Teacher Blogs

I've recently discovered a wealth of teaching resources by surfing teacher's blogs online (after becoming a Pinterest addict!). I thought I'd add my own ideas and resources - seeing as most of the sights I visited were American I thought it might be nice to add an English perspective.

At the moment we are on Easter holidays so I have been using the time to plan ahead for the Summer Term (as well as conquer my reports due the Monday we go back). Have found some great ideas which you can check out by clicking on my Pintererest. I am also planning to use some ideas to create versions of activities to match English curriculum goals. We'll see how much time I have.... I also have to deep my clean my rugs! Super exciting half term holiday, I know.

Am currently planning ahead for Tudors and Light and Shadows topics, so if you have any ideas, please comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment